Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another Top 10 List? WHY NOT!

I may be in the minority here, but I love reading Top 10 lists.  Mostly because I enjoy the argument that ultimately follows - "Why isn't ____ on the list?", "___ should be higher than ___", "This list sucks!", etc. 

I'll do something a little different - I'm only including games from the current generation of consoles.  You won't see Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, PS1, PS2, Gamecube, or hand held games on this list.

Without further ado, here is my official Top 10!

1) Mass Effect 2
2) Gears of War
3) Borderlands
4) Alan Wake
5) Halo: Reach
6) Uncharted 2
7) Fable II
8) Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
9) Gears of War 2
10) Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Did I say Top 10?  I meant Top 15...

11) Call of Duty: World at War
12) Batman Arkham Asylum
13) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
14) Bioshock
15) Crackdown

WORTHY MENTION - Halo Wars

-BC-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"This list sucks!"

Unknown said...

I never see a top-10 of the most mediocre games. Games you wish you didn't buy or rented for a weekend.

Post a Comment