Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gearbox Community Manager

I noticed a few weeks ago that Gearbox posted a new Community Manager position.  Given my love for the industry and my vast marketing, sales, and customer management experience, I decided to apply for the job.  The question was, how can I stand out when Gearbox will receive thousands of resumes?

Well, I thought I found the answer - I spent the next couple of weeks putting together a video resume.  This was sure to stand out from the crowd, right?  Well,  much to my chagrin, it seems that the job has been filled and I didn't get so much as an email or phone call.

I haven't shared my video resume with anyone outside of my family and sending it to Gearbox - thought I would share it in my blog.

Let me know what you think.  ENJOY!



-BC-

0 comments:

Post a Comment